CITIZENS FOR NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY AWARENESS
TELLER LECTURE CORPORATE/BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
CNTA, founded in 1991, is a non-profit grassroots citizens' organization of approximately 300 members founded primarily for providing factual, objective information on nuclear subjects for the public, civic, business, and educational groups and elected officials. We are extremely active in improving public knowledge on the real benefits and comparative risks of nuclear activities and in publicizing the advantages of nuclear technology, including nuclear production of electricity; nuclear medicine; food irradiation; nuclear weapons production; and nuclear waste management. We also seek new nuc lear missions for SRS and the CSRA. Our outreach consists of numeroius training sessions, public forums, various news media articles, and personal outreach. One of our major programs is the annual Edward Teller Lecture/Banquet, named for the famed nuclear pioneer who played a key role in the development of nuclear weapons. Each year the lecture brings a nationally-known speaker to this area. We are certain that you will agree that this year's speaker, Admiral Haney, is worthy of that stature.
Please be aware that all of the proceeds from this event will be used to support our activities which include teacher workshops and monthly educational breakfasts.
We hope you will join us and choose one of the sponsorship options below.
- Platinum Sponsorship - Minimum sponsorship of $2,500 - Reserved, up-front corporate table for 8 with eight (8) tickets to the private Speaker's Reception, where complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served. Your corporate logo and banner will be prominently displayed in the ballroom and your company will be listed as a "Platinum" sponsor in the program and in the slide show.
- Gold Speaker's Reception Sponsor - Minimum sponsorship of $1,500 - Reserved table for 8 with four (4) tickets to the private Speaker's Reception. Your corporate banner will be hung in the private Speaker's Reception area and your company will be listed in the program and in the slide show as a "Gold" sponsor.
- Corporate Table - $700 for a corporate table for 8. Your company will be listed as a corporate sponsor in the slide show.
- Non-Profit Table - $500 for a table for 8. Your non-profit organization (proof of Federal ID # required) will be listed as a sponsor in the slide show.
- CNTA will arrange any 'unfilled' seats at a sponsored table to be offered to university students.
Current Benefactor members of CNTA are entitled to one banquet ticket and one Speaker's Reception ticket. Benefactor members may purchase an additional guest banquet ticket and a Speaker's Reception ticket.
A cash bar reception will be available for banquet patrons not attending the private Speaker's Reception.
Please respond by October 2nd with your level of sponsorship. We expect this year to be a sellout, as last year was. Once we have your information and payment, arrangements will be made for delivery of your tickets. Be sure to get your reservation and payment in early by contacting the CNTA office at (803) 649-3456 or by email, email@example.com. All tickets must be paid for in advance of the event. Tickets cannot be purchased at the door.
Thank you and we hope you will join us for a wonderful and informative evening.
Questions, Comments, Concerns about our Website? Let us know!