1204 Whiskey Rd, Suite B
Links to external websites will open in a new window in your browser.
Department of Energy and Savannah River Site Partners
Nuclear Services Companies
Nuclear Power in South Carolina and Georgia
Southeast Universities Nuclear Reactors Institute for Science and Education (SUNRISE)
OTHER USEFUL WEBSITE LINKS
- American Nuclear Society -- This national professional society offers resident expertise on a broad array of technical issues associated with nuclear energy worldwide.
- CASEnergy Coalition -- This group, co-chaired by Christine Todd Whitman (former Governor and EPA Administrator) and Dr. Patrick Moore (cofounder of Greenpeace) is dedicated to promoting nuclear energy as a clean and safe energy solution.
- Nuclear Energy Institute -- This electric utility trade organization conducts national information and education programs related to commercial uses of nuclear energy for production of electricity in the United States.
- SRS Heritage Center -- The purposes of the SRS Heritage Foundation, Inc. are to preserve and interpret the history of the Savannah River Site (SRS), including funds for the operation, maintenance and improvement of the SRS Heritage Center and enhancement of its educational programs.
- Environmentalists for Nuclear Energy -- EFN is an independent environmental, non-profit organization which aims at providing complete and straightforward information to the public on energy and the environment, uniting people in favor of clean nuclear energy.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce on Yucca Mountain -- Testimony & Position on Nuclear Waste.
- Yucca Mountain Project
- DOE Pulse -- highlights work being done at the Department of Energy's national laboratories. DOE's laboratories house world-class facilities where more than 30,000 scientists and engineers perform cutting-edge research spanning DOE's science, energy, national security and environmental quality missions.
- Chart of the Nuclides -- This link leads to the website for the classic representation of data for all known isotopes for all known elements, as compiled by Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory.
Questions, Comments, Concerns about our Website? Let us know!